Saturday 20 June 2009

OH. MY. GOD.

I did it. I went to one of the most exclusive Swingers Parties in London. Little old me! Still baffled at how I got on the guest list, you had to submit a photo first to make sure you're gorgeous enough. I thought about taking a girl friend with me, but not everyone's open minded, so thought I'd play it safe and go alone. I was bloody terrified. In the taxi there, my knee was going frantically. I had a couple of vodkas to ease my nerves, but was so worried about being left out if everyone was in couples.

It turned out that I had the best night of my life! It was so surreal, but wonderful. Imagine an amazing nightclub - DJ, champagne, dancing... then throw in a beautiful crowd of people, a jacuzzi and a whole lot of sex. We were all wearing those venitian masks which made it even more surreal. I didn't think that things like this happened in real life! Wow. Met a couple of gorgeous men who I exchanged numbers with; one had a girlfriend with him but she didn't mind at all.

Who would've thought. Me, at a swingers party. Surrounded by gorgeous, rich people. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo brave!! I am nervous enough about going with my bf... would never be able to do it alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nerve wracking! They've got another event next month, maybe you and your boyfriend could apply? Have a look at www.vadultparties.co.uk - it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete