Tuesday 23 June 2009

Rant at THAT lorry driver


YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I usually walk to work, but on the days that I'm running a bit late (which I confess, is on a fairly regular basis), I take the bus. The stop is on the other side of the road, and I have to wait for two green men to cross due to the constant traffic. However, one lorry decided to park all the way across the crossing, blocking our way. His front was too close to the busy junction, and my efforts to cut behind him were thwarted by his sudden decision to start reversing. By the time we all found a way to cross, my bus was just pulling away. Stupid lorry driver! I had to jog the rest of the way in flip flops, no easy task.

On a lighter note, it's almost lunchtime and I plan to get better acquainted with a toasted ciabatta. Yum.

2 comments: