Monday 3 August 2009

Double hangover


When will I learn?! I was a good girl and stayed in on Friday night, but then went out on Saturday and Sunday - I must have spent about £200. Ooooh dear, my overdraft is gonna feel that!

I met a sexy guy on Saturday night, and it turns out he lives just down the road from me. Score! He paid for my drinks and my taxi, very gentlemanly. I just hope he's as good looking as I remember when I'm sober...

I had a bit of a shock on Sunday morning when I saw a mouse on top of my wardrobe! Mocking me from the top of its castle with its twitchy little nose. I usually quite like mice, but not when they get near my clothes! There is no food there, why can't he hide in the kitchen like normal mice?! I don't want to set any inhumain traps, but something will have to be done. I don't want to find little droppings in my Alexander McQueen clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment