Thursday 27 August 2009

Phew!

Wow, sorry I didn't give you any juicy details. It's now been a few weeks since my last post and I can happily say that it's because I've been too busy shagging! Having an awesome time.

I'm also quite chuffed that I've found a new local. Living in Aldgate, there aren't really any nice bars around unless you go down to Brick Lane or into Shoreditch. But they've just opened this place near Aldgate East station called The Zeppelin Shelter. It ticks all my boxes; cheap(ish) wine, fit barman, balcony, pool table. I like the upstairs best. Hurrah, no longer must my heels carry me a mile to the nearest haunt!

God bless pubs.

x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very fun. I look forward to future posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, I don't get on here much anymore sadly! x

    ReplyDelete