Friday 4 September 2009

Trouble in Paradise

Hellooooo, here I am, nobody panic.

This week's been a bit disappointing considering how fabulous my life usually is. It's been bliss for the last month with the boyfriend; I have to change my bedsheets very regularly these days, all that shagging is taking its toll on them. But I've barely got to see him this week, and I'm getting so sexually frustrated that I've started peeling labels off things and comfort eating. Dangerous! Can't see him until Sunday so I am officially sulking.

Keiran has been all distant lately, not sure what's wrong with him. He seems a bit depressed, maybe because his job's all over the place. I just need to find him a nice sexy man to take his mind off it...

Must have that gold quilted dress in the window of Blondie at the moment. Nobody touch it, that's mine!!!


(I want to swim in these)


No comments:

Post a Comment