Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Bus Driver Conspiracy

I swear that all London bus drivers have a conspiracy against me. Yesterday I waited 15 minutes for the bus, and unfortunately my Oyster card beeped indicating low funds, but the bus driver waved me through. Thinking he'd done me a favour, I went to sit down but then he got up and shouted at me in front of everyone! The waving had apparently been a 'get out the way until everyone else has paid' wave. I went to pay cash, but alas my wallet had only coppers. So he made me get off and walk, mean! I was quite late for work.

Today I wanted to avoid walking in the rain so I opted for the bus again, making sure I had sufficient cash. Guess how long I waited for? 50 MINUTES! Does that sound like 'every 8 minutes' to you Mr Bus Driver? Hmmmm? I don't think so!

Booooo to London buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment