Tuesday 12 May 2009

Cocktails

I don't care if it was a Monday or not, I wanted cocktails. Met up with a guy I haven't seen for literally years, and did a little bar crawl around Soho and Covent Garden. Had the sexy bartender in LAB make me something sweet with citrus, that went down very well indeed. Wish his pants had come down that easily, but you can't have it all I guess.

My outfit was rather extravagant; I went for head to toe gold with killer heels (which don't go too well with cobble stone roads). Some tourists came up to take photos of me, funny! They must have either thought I was famous or just a bit odd. Either's fine by me!

I'm bored now. Maybe I'll go and get something pierced.

3 comments:

  1. Hay appreciate following my blog...

    to be honest I read your post and it had me in stitches, how do you get away with posting such obscenities?
    I intend on checking that LAB spot, just to see if them cocktails are as good as you make out.

    Yours Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't know how I get away with it Nathaniel but I'll keep going until somebody stops me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a networking perspective what are you all about?

    to_nathaniel_mccarthy@yahoo.com

    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete