Wednesday 13 May 2009

Which part of my ear?

So I got something pierced, but not really sure what it's called. The part of my ear that's above the trag, sort of inside. Looks good though! I found this sweet little place in Soho, underground. I love the smell of tattoos, nothing else like it. On discovering that I hadn't yet eaten, the tattooed stud muffin sent me back upstairs before he'd agree to pierce me. He didn't want a girl fainting from low blood sugar on his hands! Just outside, I found Ed's Diner, the 50s American eaterie. Love it! I played 'Twist & Shout' on the mini duke box and ate a slice of Pecan Pie. Check me.

Then he agreed to stick his giant needle through me.

In the evening, I made myself an elaborate head piece that I might wear this weekend - it loooks something like this:

Have a wonderfully glamorous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment