Tuesday 26 May 2009

Debauchery

Everyone fantasises about threesomes. Most guys brag about threesomes. But I wonder how many people have genuinely had one? Personally, I've had three. Each time has been with one bloke and another girl, and I think it's about time that I tried two men. It is a little more difficult, as straight guys tend to be a bit funny about fucking in front of another one. And they may well squabble about who gets which hole. But you only live once, and I'm making it my mission to experience it this way round.

Perhaps one of these new, upper class sex parties that are all the rage is the way forward. A couple of my friends have been to events like Killing Kittens, Seduction and Fever, where London's beautiful people congregate in a posh venue and submerse themselves in Champagne and debauchery. Sounds right up my street. None of these middle aged swingers parties, where you're likely to end up in a bed with your old geography teacher or the man who runs the corner shop. Yuck. I want the creme de la creme. Man on man on me, my next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment