Thursday 28 May 2009

When 3 buses come at once

This isn't fair. Last night I had nothing better to do than sit at home and masturbate, whereas tonight I have 3 different invitations! I really should be at home packing so I can go visit the parents this weekend, but you and I both know that's not going to happen. I shall choose the most tempting offer, consume my own body weight in alcohol, eat a nasty take away from Brick Lane then whinge all weekend about how fat I look because of it. Oh yes, you've been there.

P.S - I am not actually fat, I'm a perfect 10 if you must know. But you'll just have to trust me on that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I miss brick lane so so much.

    Hope you had a goog time and are having a fun recovery :p

    Layla
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon, I'm loving every minute : )

    x

    ReplyDelete