Thursday 14 May 2009

Excitement

I can feel it bubbling up inside me! Excitement that is, not gas.
I'm going to the Glitter Party at Pacha tonight, can't wait! I love an excuse to dress up to the extreme, the kind of outfit you can only wear after dark. I'm planning on going as the party suggests - covered in glitter. I shall be like Tinkerbell, shedding pixie dust wherever I go! A sparkling trail in my wake.

I'm going with my flatmate, Kieran. He's as camp as Christmas and enjoys the flamboyant gay scene almost as much as I do. Technically, I'm mostly straight - but do like to dabble a bit. I mean, who's going to say no to a nice pair of breasts? (Well actually, Kieran, for starters).

Hope you all have a stupendous evening, and remember: Don't eat mud.

Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment